He/She will be responsible for:
• Maintain service profitability metrics
• Manage and drive the region towards best-in-class service contract closure rates.
• Update service sales leads through direct team, reps, and resellers Manage service for the region and offer potential alternatives for underperforming markets.
• Implement and drive improvement plans to closure
- Solid experience in direct outside electrical services sales.
- Technical experience with Power Quality (UPS) will be considered an asset for this position.
- Time and Territory Management skills; allowing to increase contract closure rates while meeting sales and profitability goals
- Sales Planning skills and follow-through
- Ability to leverage internal resources to promote customer solutions
- Strong business acumen with proven sales strategic plan implementation with measurable results.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong team player that actively contributes to the group’s success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Travel requirements: Up to 30%
- Channel management experience;
- Advanced English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organización: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Nivel de puesto: Jefe
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 25 % del tiempo