HR Services Transition Lead
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
This role fulfils a critical role within the Global HR Service organization supporting successful delivery of strategic change, cost reduction, driving growth of our shared services through implementing HR full scope and end to end processes across all business divisions and functions within the EMEA region and working collaboratively with other HRS centres, Global process owners across Eaton.
As a Transition Lead, you will manage all aspects of migration activities including standardization and system implementations and optimizations. You will be responsible for consolidation of all portfolio reporting and communication of key status updates to key leadership in alignment with the project communication plan.
Reporting directly to the HRS leader in EMEA as part of a Global model, this key role will investigate and deliver global HR solutions and execute on a diverse portfolio of programs partnering with multiple functions across EMEA.
Your key deliverables:
· Manage, lead and implement all process, systems and business requirements for all programs in line with the HRS program roadmap. Perform end to end process reviews to assess the impact of the process and system changes and provide solution recommendations and requirements ensuring solutions fully meet customer objectives.
· Lead on the co-ordination and governance of all activities within the defined portfolio roadmaps.
· Build and manage strong working relationships with key stakeholders with a particular focus on HR functions across EMEA and global regions to ensure service delivery in line with expectations.
· Program manage all aspects of migration activities. Consolidation of all portfolio reporting and communication of key status updates to key leadership in alignment with the project communication plan.
· Identify and deploy all opportunities for streamlining and enhancement of HRS processes across the Eaton SSC’s including full process documentation, process flows and development of standard play books in line with current and future EMEA blueprints with a focus on end to end process improvements.
· Re-engineer HR processes in alignment with HRS standardizations, ensuring adherence to all internal controls and key governance control requirements. Ensure process owners and key stakeholders are fully aligned and approve the transfers and control changes.
· This requires strong planning, coordination and developing strong relationships.
· Manage resource allocation and capacity planning to ensure successful delivery of all objectives
· Identify process improvement to enhance value add activity within end to end process and highlight these opportunities to HRS global process leads for review.
· Manage, co-ordinate and deliver process documentation and process flows in line with partner requirements and process change. Work with HRS Process leaders to agree and approve changes, and ensure correct control points are in place and a robust governance review process is in place. Ensure robust review process is in place for any updates.
· Develop organizational capability across the HRS team through effective knowledge sharing of multi discipline and operational business process and strategic goals. Provide 1-1 and team coaching and training to build strong organizational capability for HRS projects.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Extensive HR process design and re-design experience essential with proven track record of productivity and cash savings
· Project/Continuous Improvement experience
· strong ability to engage with operational leadership, commercial acumen, communication skills, predictive analytics, HR processes and systems
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time