- Provide quality support and guidance on all equipment installs, runoffs, PPAP’s, and start of production ramp-up. Including MSA’s calibrated equiments, capability studies, process control plans, etc.
- Supporting the setup of site gaging and inspection labs.
- Developing site quality documentation and supporting certifications.
- Provide technical quality support to both internal customers and suppliers as needed.
- Participate in production improvement meetings to provide a support function
- Support plant internal audit LPA
- Responsible of administration system of Gages (Software Gage Track)
- Support the measurements using CMM, Optical comparer and Taly rounds.
- Responsible of calibration services of instrumental and measurement equipments
- Receive and send equipments to calibration services, help in develop and continuous work of calibration annual plan
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Make certificate according quality standard
- Update database of measurement equipment
- Interpret drawing and technical document of customer
- Make master Gage in setup and change over
- Administrate and review document and report of external calibration
- Get training relationship according his/her area
- Technical degree from an accredited institution
- Great communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of statistical process control methodology
- Ability to effectively use Power Point, Excel, Office
- Technical degree in accredited institution
- Metrology Laboratory
- Experience in Measurement Equipment
- Geometrical Tolerance and Critical Characteristic
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing industry
- Prior experience with IATF, ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 17025
- Prior experience with Quality Core Tools of APQP, MSA, PFMEA, PPAP and SPC
- Prior experience with statistical software (ex. Minitab)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly processes, equipment technology, and equipment capability
Travel approximately 10% (depending on project phase)
Opportunity to gain exposure to and work with many cross functional teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time