- Work on key projects that have been identified as strategic areas of focus for efficiency, safety and quality for the satellites.
- Improve current processes by either leading or being a key member of cross functional teams on existing or new projects.
- Communicate effectively with management and team members to drive awareness on the current and future state of tasks and milestones.
- Conduct internal audits and update procedures based on the finding including non-conformances’ and corrective actions as outlined in the ISO9001-2015 standard.
- Develop and implement metrics for the organization to ensure alignment with the key metrics of the Canadian Organization.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental Standards.
- High School Diploma required
- Enrolled and returning to a College or University program or completing educational work term requirement (co-op)
- 18 years of age by May 1, 2020
- This position does not offer relocation. The candidate must reside within 80 km. of Mississauga
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Engineering concentration preferred
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload
- Efficient and effective communication skills (verbal and typed)
- Strong analytical approach, detail oriented, and creative problem solving techniques
- Proficient with conflict resolution and interpersonal savvy
- Strong computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Ability to lead cross functional teams as required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No