Junior Analyst – BI
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Junior Analyst – BI in Eaton’s GSCM COE, basedin Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- co-ordinate and create the multidimensional reports to showcasing the key performance indicators with on time delivery.
- acknowledge customer related queries/request to his/her respective activity with consultation of TL and SME.
- Creation, Updating & Validation of Process documents
- Co-ordinate with various stakeholders situated across globe on data collection and updating the same in Cost Out system for reporting.
- handle large data sets on excel spreadsheet with through understanding of Excel functions and formulas (Cell Referencing, Vlookup, Hlookup, If conditions etc, Pivot Table Reports).
- Cost out database creation and update in the tool and generate reports (in Insight)
- Data extraction and consolidation from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., Financial systems, Supplier Gateway, extracts/ interfaces with ERP-Shared Services centers, WISPER, and Enterprise Data Warehousing).
- drive the standardization of the process across all businesses and functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science with 2-4 years of experience
- Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Ability to generate the MIS Reports, Dynamic Dashboard
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person, via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
- Executing activities and working autonomously with minimal direction
- Strong business acumen: Understanding how the Cost Out Database work
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- SCM process knowledge will be a value addition
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No