· Be the point of reference for customers from Europe and support Middle East region for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
· Manage the export business-related activities where applicable
· Act as liaison between the customer and factory, proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order verification, order and shipment status
· Provide customers product, delivery, claims/returns and program information
· Communicate also with operation to verify lead times, schedule customer orders according to their delivery needs and communicate special handling requests
· Arrange setting up of new part numbers, ready for a customer order.
· Proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests
· Apply extensive knowledge of business processes and systems.
· Participate in cross-functional company-wide business process improvement teams to resolve recurring customer issues and also responsible for maintaining processes and process flows. Includes also participation in business development projects.
· Accept and process sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules.
· Promote customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem-solving.
· Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
· Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries.
· Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution
· Strong English & Turkish capabilities
· Minimum 3/4 years of professional experience in order and export management
· In-depth knowledge of computerized order management processes and software programs
· Customer focused mindset
· Organization and time management skills
· Team-oriented problem-solving skills and corrective action methodology
· Unique specialized knowledge with regards to assigned products and/or solutions is “the” expert for one or several complex products groups/solutions.
· Ability to interpret complex customer specifications and drawings.
· Professional phone skills and customer communication skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No