- Establishes and maintains relationships with design teams and procurement teams at the OEM strategic account targets.
- Recommends modifications and extensions to existing product portfolio and/or request new products solutions based on regional customer’s needs and opportunities.
- Coordinates with the rest of the EMEA commercial team for all project fulfillment activities to ensure maximum sales volume for those programs running through selected global electronics distributor and EMS accounts.
- Documents specific customer requirements, and initiates appropriate action to launch customer and application specific projects.
- Organizes regular customer visits with the participation of marketing and application team, when applicable.
- Documents pricing trends and competitive landscape for feedback to internal sales and marketing teams.
- Supports approved Distributors in the region with any inquiries they might have, conducts training for them, and organizes joined sales visits.
- Works with management in defining territory sales strategy and OEM account targets.
- Strong experience on the field sales.
- College Degree in Enginnering and/or similar.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience in electronics components sales.
- Demonstrated customer and account management experience.
- Knowledge of the local German Electronic market and customer base.
- Basic understanding of Electronics.
- Familiar with Electronic Distribution, and Electronic Distributors in Germany, and Europe a plus.
- Great personal presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with passive components preferred, experince with semiconductors desirable.
- Other European languages.
- Experince with Power Supplies and/or Supercapacitor a plus.
- Great working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us.
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time