If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Deputy Manager – Sales in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Ahmedabad, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- To meet the revenue and gross margin objective of the organization
- To maximize the market share of the Eaton Power Quality solutions in the assigned territory
- Key Account Management : Strong relationship management skills and proven track record of being trusted advisor to customer.
- Channel management for Enterprise Power Quality Solutions
- To keep the account receivables under check
- Business Development : To develop new accounts ,segments, Channel partners in Gujarat market and promote Eaton Solutions; Look for new applications for Eaton Solutions
- Travelling : 25% to 40% time
- Business Analytics : To have strong market intelligence and analyses them to decide on future actions in the territory, Benchmarking with competition product
- Marketing and Promotion: To identify areas for promotion and work closely with the marketing team to implement the same
- Increase customer Base
- Increase penetration in Manufacturing ITeS, Manufacturing, Services segment
- To seed our solutions with the stakeholders at customer and consultant space for securing future business
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree is highly desirable
- Position is based out Ahmedabad and sales region is entire Gujrat
- Experience in selling Electrical or electronics product is must
- Minimum of 8-12 years field sales experience
- Key Account exposure and deep understanding of ITeS, Manufacturing , Services segment .
- Solid negotiation, analytical skills and market intelligence
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time