Join Eaton’s Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms. We are currently seeking an Enterprise Client Technologies Analyst for our Infrastructure Center of Excellence (INFCOE) team. The IT Enterprise Client Technologies Analyst will deliver, maintain, and update technology and platform solutions to address business and technical requirements, leveraging standard principles and patterns.
This position can be based at an Eaton location in Ohio or Michigan; Moon Township, PA; or Louisville, KY; no relocation is being offered.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In this role as a Enterprise Client Technologies Analyst:
- You will focus on delivering, maintaining, and updating Enterprise Endpoint technologies.
- You will provide support to local IT teams focusing on complex, chronic global issues; drives root cause analysis and permanent solutions.
- You will deliver standard enterprise solutions that meet project, security and end user requirement
- You will provide subject matter expertise to and lead platform and system design, development, and implementation
- You will work with resources across functions to deliver technology and platform solutions to meet customer requirements, providing solution options and highlighting operational or security risks
- You will tune and configure technologies and platforms to meet customer and operational requirements
- You will coordinate and regularly update technology, platform, and documentation to ensure operational health and security
- You will monitor technology and platform to ensure required performance, availability, and capacity. Identifies gaps in monitoring and potential impact on service delivery.
- You will continuously seek to more efficiently manage and utilize technology and platform
- You will follow industry, organization, and ITIL best practices to maximize quality and efficiency
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution required
Minimum of 3 years of IT experience or an ITDP graduate
Candidate must reside within 50 miles of an Eaton location in Ohio or Michigan; Moon Township, PA; or Louisville, KY; no relocation is being offered.
Technical knowledge in Windows OS, security and imaging; device support including PC, Mobile, MAC; device management including Airwatch, JAMF tools; Productivity and Collaboration tools including Telepresence, VIdeo, Conferencing and O365/cloud.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Significant experience with PC Operating System, device hardware, management, collaboration/productivity tools.
Significant experience managing vendor relationships.
Practical understanding of security and configuring secure systems.
Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions.
Strong sense for continuous improvement.
Enterprise global experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time