Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Our Centre for Intelligent Power located at Eaton’s global headquarters in Dublin, applies data science to transform all aspects of our company. We’re working on solving technical challenges of today’s digital world, while developing groundbreaking technology that’s going to power next generation of futuristic products and services. Our multidisciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers, UX/UI designers are developing products based on AI, Edge computing and Machine learning.
We’re continuing to expand the organisation and as a result we’re now recruiting a UX Researcher who will plan, coordinate, and conduct qualitative and quantitative research using a wide variety of research methodologies (surveys, interviews, field studies, focus groups, and concept/prototype testing, etc.) to gather insights for product design to solve user problems.
Your key deliverables:
- Conduct usability tests, A/B Test for all our ongoing projects
- Derive UX insights from qualitative and quantitative/analytic data
- Effectively communicate research findings and insights in clear, concise, and compelling ways to stakeholders
- Work closely with product owners, designers, developers and managers to identify and prioritize research strategies and schedule research plans
- Act as an advocate for UX research represent the voice of the user throughout the whole product design and development process
Do you have?
- Degree in a relevant subject such as UX Research, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Design, Sociology
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a UX researcher with a demonstrable record of applying your research skills to create product and business impact
- Portfolio showing case studies with demonstratable and measurable business impact is a must
- Proven ability to use a wide range of UX research methodologies and tools. Experience in conducting user interviews, contextual inquiries and facilitating research workshops
- Good understanding of Human-Centered Design, UX practices and Design Thinking methodologies
- Ability to document and visualize research findings
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in UX research for digital platforms including web, desktop, and mobile
- UX Design, wireframing skills
- Application of Lean User Experience methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile/ Lean environment
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time