Eaton Electrical Sales organization in Vienna has an opening for a:
Channel Marketing Specialist Austria-081403
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more watching this video
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the sales organisation and regional channel marketing managers to drive profitable growth through a dedicated channel marketing concept reflecting coordinated co-marketing activities with relevant channel partners. You will work with the central marketing units and central channel teams to ensure the full implementation of channel initiatives. You will be also be responsible of defining the strategy and executing and analysing the resulting channel marketing plan.
You will work within our world class Marketing Team in our Vienna Location reporting to our Marketing Manager.
- Define this exciting new role and develop a roadmap for channel marketing in Austria
- Focus on the concept and execution of the dedicated marketing programs of Top 3 channel partners by using Eaton’s digital marketing instruments
- Build up a strong network with clients, sales force, regional marketing teams and central units
- Become a strong sparring partner for responsible sales manager to make use of their insights but also directly work together with our clients by showcasing a solution-oriented approach
- Implement tailored campaigns to expand market share and pursue bespoke growth targets
- Monitor marketing budget and put to right use by prioritizing on activities with the respective ROI
- Implement and use dashboards to measure success and to be able to identify corrective actions
- Smartly use a strategic marketing mix to defend market share and to support growth targets
- Support brand development and event activities as part of the responsible initiatives
- Pro-actively build synergies internationally and leverage ideas and successful initiatives or insights
- Oversee day to day channel operations
- Channel or partner management experience 3+ years
- Strong campaign management experience across multiple territories
- Experience in partner program management, digital marketing, lead generation and ROI responsibility highly desired
- Excellent communication skills and networking abilities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record in creative project planning, project management and working under deadlines
- Fond experience in event management and excellent organizational skills
- Strong experience in owning the entire marketing mix by using digital instruments
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experience of working in B2B marketing and business development
- Good numeracy and analytical skills including knowledge of reporting
- Superior written communications skills and messaging
- Fluency in German and English (verbal & written)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time