If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Product Manager APAC in Eaton’s PQD, based in Shenzhen/Shanghai China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Develop new products/markets/channels, drive product positioning, and execute product marketing programs to achieve profit plan.
- Analyse market pricing and propose price positioning for new products
- Implement marketing programs to drive volume significantly up to gain market share while reducing the cost of acquisition of new customers.
- Constantly identifying business opportunities, market segment, application for existing products and new products
- Define strategy to collect win and loss analysis to understand key decision criteria and opportunities for improvement
- Perform periodic reviews of competitors’ products, positioning, channel strategy and price/cost positions to determine key opportunities and selling strategies. Articulate customer needs into product specification (VOCs)
- Interface with other PQ operations in Asia to elaborate the global roadmap
- Work closely with souring team to identify potential suppliers for OEM/ODM brand labelling
- Coordinate global platform and act as the APAC product representative for APAC requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, major in engineering.
- 5+ years related experience in engineering, marketing, sales, or similar role within the data center industry
- Experience with UPS, power distribution systems, cooling, battery or energy storage systems.
- Experience with channel and/or OEM sales
- Experience with product application and market
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time