• Support senior engineer to carry out detail mechanical design;
• Support to carry out mechanical validation test;
• Support to take action to solve problem;
• Support to transfer to make 2D drawing from 3D model;
• Support to arrange ECO/ECN,apply PN, process material approval,etc.
A. Support senior engineer to evaluate new products’ mechanical design, provides engineering technical advices to solve problems and make design recommendations.
B. Support senior engineer to evaluate new mechanical materials and new mechanical technology to optimize design.
C. Refer to relevant standards, support senior engineer to create related technical rules and design standards for mechanical design.
D. Complete assigned task within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
E. Consults with the electrical engineers and safety engineers to resolve the problems which are related with mechanical design.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical design and manufacturing automation ,or Mechanical and Electronic engineering;
0~3 years of experience in mechanical design field work activities;
Some of below competency is ok,
• Knowledge of product’s mechanical design.
• Knowledge of metal & plastic material property and application.
• Knowledge of relevant international mechanical design standards.
• Knowledge of technical rules and design standards for mechanical design.
• Package material selection & design & test solution
• AutoCAD/ProE, required
• Corel draw, preferred
• FAE (Ansys), preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time