Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Sales Support Team Leader
Location: Hungary - Budapest
The primary function of the team is to sell and promote Eaton Electrical distributed products, services via the phone, manage specific terms, accounts administration, the tracking of the data and information accuracy on different systems and tools, while respecting the current processes and pricing objectives. Also providing quotation and product, service selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, electrical wholesalers, distributors and resellers for designated territory, products and services. Develop product related awareness / knowledge for internal and external customers and represent the company towards customers. Partner with field sales to support and influence designated sales goals.
The Team Leader needs to take active lead in Business Partner communications, team activity coordination, reporting, training the new joiners or other colleagues, advising colleagues on daily challenges and being active driver of project related team activities. To ensures and further develops the right service level to our customers in line with the company goals.
- Leadership and development of direct reports in the Sales Support team (carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans, support team members by coaching and training activities, conduct the performance evaluation, regular quarterly discussions, determination of further training measures, etc.)
- Generating KPI’s related to Sales Representative performance metrics, areas for improvement and allocation of resources.
- Direct and active involvement in Transition Management, roles and task assignment, implementation of daily/weekly/monthly team reporting activities, operational excellence and continuous improvements initiatives.
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries
- Gain deep understating on the distributed product portfolio and related services with the clear understanding of the impact it has on the customer thus maximizing sales potentials
- Establish professional and best practice contacts with the customers, ensure promotion and selling of distributed services and products via the phone and sales tools; educating customers on the impact the product has on their business thus offering product related services or product replacement to customers
- Constant cooperation with sales, finance and product departments in order to acquire and maintain an extensive knowledge of the internal workings of these departments and their processes. Work in collaboration with the technical sales support and marketing
- Instigates regular meetings with sales and channel managers in order to establish and verify the forecast and work progress
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on sales support an people management – than please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Strong English Language Capabilities.
- Demonstrated expertise in handling sales activities and customer relationship management
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience - Preferably in customer Service and sales activities
- Comprehensive knowledge of Eaton’s and competitive products and services
- Technical sales aptitude and analytical skills, Market, Industry, Channel and Competitive Knowledge
- Unique specialized knowledge with regards to assigned products and/or solutions, services
- Understanding of electrical product application and technical specifications
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities
- Strong Customer Service Skills accompanied by Customer focused mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time