Eaton’s Corporate division is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our team. This position is based at our Valinhos Facility.
The Talent Acquisition is responsible for establishing and implementing the Talent Acquisition Strategy for salaried positions in Latin America. Acting as a recruiting strategic partner, this person will drive Talent Acquisition Process through all the stages: posting & sourcing, candidates mapping & presentation and follow up on interview and offer processes.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
1. Manage a requisition load of 20 - 25+ open positions in a fast paced environment
2. Manage talent acquisition process beginning from kick off and search through offer acceptance
3. Influence co-workers and customers without authority in a matrix environment
4. Learn the product and services of the organization in order to attract key talent
5. Utilize technology and tools to identify new candidates, build relationships, and maintain a talented pool of candidates for selection purposes
6. Enforce and providing guidance on policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
7. Identify, recruit and screen potential candidates utilizing all resources available
8. Develop recruiting strategies specific to each unique requisition
9. Establish priorities, manage deadlines and exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients.
10. Support and promote the regions' recruitment strategy, including Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and promoting Eaton as an employer of choice in the region.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. All our opportunities are for everyone, we don’t exclude any professional. If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business and there are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences!
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Advanced English skills;
- Advanced Spanish skills;
- Experience leading end-to-end Recruitment processes;
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems;
- Experience leading recruitment processes in other Latin America countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time