If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Analyst-OTC
in Eaton’s GFFS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
- Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all ISSC ledgers.
- Reviews and monitors individual workload
- Prepares monthly report-outs for team meetings to measure team performance
- Month End Deadlines- Ensuring all month end activities are completed to deadlines in order to close AR Periodic transactions
- Deductions – Analyzes deductions, works with collectors and customers to ensure deductions are correctly reported and accounted after ensuring compliance with company’s policies
- Gathers data for potential process improvements
- Ensure all netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales
- Cash on Account – Proactively liaises with collectors and customers to ensure cash on account is cleared on a timely manner
- Reconciliations – Collaborates with Record to Report analyst to ensure open AR items in bank statement are correctly accounted
- Process oriented – Ability to think in terms of process and improvement
- Trains team member(s) on primary functions/processes
- Perform query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all AR queries and provide recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service
- Strong focus on internal controls and company’s accounting policies
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external. Ensure professional and appropriate communications. Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Accounts receivable domain
- BPO/Customer service industry experience essential, preferably captive shared service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AR processes and related financial processes.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Basic data entry skills
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No