- Commercial Support: order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing.
- Interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing, sales, pricing and all other internal functions supporting the business.
- End-to-end order status management (order fulfilment, customer requests, product changes & returns).
- Proactively act to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries.
- Be the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
- Advise and select available products / part numbers for distributors - help guiding them to available products.
- Proactively communicate in a timely manner with external customers about order status related requests.
- Capability to work in a high call volume environment and quickly address customer needs in real time.
- Accept and process sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules.
- Validate orders in the system against customer order reports on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate customer information in ERP systems and customer’s master profile.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service, call center atmosphere and or Materials related field.
- ERP (Oracle), business intelligence platforms (Power BI, QlikView), Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding of markets (customers, end customers and competitors) and how our products service those markets.
- Position requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to change and successfully manage urgent/high and multiple priorities.
- Candidate must have strong English and Spanish speaking capability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Puesto: Cadena de Suministro / Logística
Organización: VEH Vehicle Group
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No