- Understands the business strategies and identifies opportunities to improve organizational capability and operational efficiency.
- Drives culture change to align the organization with Eaton’s strategy and philosophy.
- Partners with the internal recruitment team and hiring managers to enable the access of the top talents into the organization.
- Manages employee relations for the country through direct collaboration with the works council ensuring effective deployment of Eaton HR strategy whilst working with local employment law and collective agreements.
- Drives performance management practices to raise the performance bar.
- Provides coaching and counselling to functional leaders on complex business and HR issues.
- Advocates employee communication processes to enable an open working environment
- Administrates compensation programs to ensure competitive pay practices connected to performance whilst working within the framework required by local employment law.
- Partners with the rest of the HR organization to implement standardized global HR processes and to collaborate on regional EMEA programs.
- Degree in areas connected to human resources or certified HR specialized professional education.
- Strong experience in human resources functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to all levels in the organization.
- Leadership courage to influence the others without formal authority.
- Fluent in English and German, including verbal and written business language ability.
- Proven performance on an HR management role preferable with focus on sales function.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a changing, matrix management environment, able to shift from tactical to strategic.
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time