Our Critical Power Solutions (CPS) is the team of technical, marketing and manufacturing specialists responsible for meeting our customers’ Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) needs around the EMEA region. We’re looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic students to join our team this summer! We’re announcing two opportunities for students to join the team. Our offices and manufacturing plant is located in Espoo, next to Kehä III
- Supporting Eaton sales offices throughout the EMEA region with technical queries and quotations.
- Managing and coordinating project deliveries and purchases at the Espoo plant.
- Designing, documenting and implementing customer required modifications to standard UPS products.
- Supporting continuous process improvement activities within the team
- Majoring in Electrical Engineering, Automation, or, Industrial Management.
- Have studied for at least 2 years.
- Ability to focus on problem solving with customer-oriented mindset
- Fluency in both English and Finnish is mandatory.
- You’ve got strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the challenge that you are looking for, Eaton is a great place for you this summer!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No