Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where almost 700 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Within the Commercial Operations & Technology team you will work with and support the business unit, country marketing and sales and central marketing/commercial operations & technology teams in EMEA to realize Eaton’s Electrical Sector growth plans in the region.
You will be responsible for website channel optimization. This function is accountable for supporting EMEA requirements for ongoing system development and continual process improvement for Eaton.com. Specifically, 60% of this role will focus on the build of secure login functionality for partners and existing customers. The other 40% of the role will support the development of advanced system functionality, to enable a best-in-class website for Eaton.
You will make a difference by:
- Enabling secure site migration by leading EMEA requirements into the Global development project; by development and optimization of processes to migrate the existing sites into eaton.com and assisting in the removal of barriers to progress
- Supporting the continual improvement and development of new site functionality (such as personalisation and the automation of manual work) and the associated processes that accompany those system enhancements.
- Working with internal publishing resources to ensure EMEA publishing workloads are prioritized appropriately, escalations are dealt with effectively and processes are continuously optimized.
- Being an expert on the content and publishing architecture of my.eaton and eaton.com, including all integrations with up and downstream applications
Driving the development of on ongoing website (secure and public) testing programme for EMEA: setting up testing tools, developing hypotheses, running testing pilots which will then develop into a full scale programme, to support the continuous improvement of both the online UX and conversion rate
Leading the training of our ES EMEA marketing colleagues in developing and running ongoing UX and conversion rate optimisation testing programs; working with content/site owners/eaton.com core team to improve the online UX as a result of an analysis of the testing programme result
Your experience matters:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No