Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position is based at our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Filtration business by providing planning and support to the General Manager/Vice President of the Filtration business and other team members as necessary.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Calendar management (e.g. meeting scheduling including managing action log, follow ups and diary)
- Planning domestic and global meetings (in person and teleconference)
- Events management
- Expenses management and budget control
- Preparation of monthly reports and presentations Being actively involved in ad hoc projects, processes and initiatives
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative assistant experience
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Eden Prairie, MN, will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Good expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Sharepoint
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Exceptional communication skills (writing, verbal and listening) Problem solving mindset
- Detail orientated and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- High sense of urgency and prioritization and high degree of reliability, confidentiality, discretion, quality work and professionalism
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No