Eaton’s Hydraulics division has an opening for a Administrative Assistant position. This position will be located in Eden Prairie, MN.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing full administrative duties to the Eaton Hydraulics PMC Staff and the Eden Prairie Training Center facility. This position will report directly to the Executive Administrative Assistant and work out of the Technology Center building in Eden Prairie. The ideal candidate will work independently and handles confidential matters professionally. This position requires a high level of customer service and excellent communication skills.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Manage the calendar and the travel arrangements of multiple leaders on our team. Screens telephone calls, email and visitors. Responds to requests and resolves issues.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office and daily workflow, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, meetings and expense reports, files, etc.
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements, both domestic and international. Coordinates internal meetings, luncheons, customer visits and off-site conferences.
- Manages written correspondence, including letters, memos, and emails.
- Purchase items as needed to support the effective functioning of the department.
- Actively manages presentations and databases. Gathers, analyzes and compiles data in reports.
- Prepares meeting financials, presentations and reports including collecting relevant information for monthly operating review
- Special projects as needed. (i.e board member visits, customer events, employee and customer open house events, cultural and team building events). Participates in the social committee and manages our volunteering events.
- Organizing and maintains files and records.
- Conducts readings, research, and routing correspondences; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years Administrative Assistant experience OR possess a completed degree in business or a related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered. Candidate must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of Eden Prairie, MN to be considered.
- Experience working with highly detailed and confidential material.
- At least 1-3 years of experience supporting executive level leadership team.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience managing international travel.
- Knowledge of fluid power components and/or systems.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No