If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Engineering ManagerPower Distribution and Controls Assemblies (PDCAD) in Eaton’s business, based in Pune ,India . In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Hands-on technical leader and an effective people leader who can build & shape RD & E portfolio for team.
• Past experience in building LV/MV electrical products and services, IOT/connected products at scale, ability to build and manage team of skilled engineers, strong technical ability, an unwavering focus on driving outcomes for the customer, excellent project management skills, communication & presentation skills and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
• Provide leadership to various engineering teams in PDCAD that prototypes, designs, develops, tests and deploys solutions for different product lines. Encourage a strong development culture, set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
• Management of resources, staffing, hiring, mentoring and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Center of Excellence, Center for Intelligent Power and Eaton Research Labs to identify new opportunities and accelerate development cycle.
• Report on status of development and quality to management. Gather metrics, drive continuous improvements.
• Define clear plan for DMP for division and work with cross functional team for realizing the goals.
• Drive culture of Continuous Improvement and drive productivity projects through DMAIC, Lean and Automation
• Apply "analysis First" mindset to drive faster product development cycle.
· BE / ME in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
· 12+ years experience with 3 years in people leadership role.
· LV/MV Switchgear
· Working in global business environment, Drive for results. Influencing skill.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-MY1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only