- Participate on the creation & deployment of the new PM5 training.
- Review / Catalog / refresh all samples and demo kits with crating company.
- Assist with the creation of the "we use it....why can't you" campaign.
- Ensure CSA file content is up to date.
- Coordinate across Canada Industrial Control truck and trailer including scheduling events, arranging for permits, distribution of literature & prizes.
- Deploy a method to capture leads which complies with personal information privacy act.
- High School Diploma required.
- Enrolled and returning to a College or University program in Business, Marketing or Engineering or completing educational work term requirement (co-op)
- 18 years of age by May 1, 2020.
- Must live within 80km of the facility.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Prior internship or co-op experience an asset.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn market influences.
- Customer service skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No