If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Customer Account Manager (Commercial Aftermarket – APAC) in Eaton’s Aerospace business, based in Singapore
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
The role will support and grow the commercial aerospace business in the APAC region for assigned territory and customer list. Be accountable for bookings and sales for assigned territory and customers, and improving overall customer satisfaction. Develop a deep working knowledge of Eaton’s products, technologies, operations, applications systems and value propositions to grow Eaton’s business year-on-year and to provide a complete service to the airlines, MRO’s, agents and distributors within the region. The incumbent will be required to promote SFE for new aircraft and provide full life-cycle support for the aftermarket; identify and analyze problems, and assist the customer with activities leading to a robust corrective action.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Meets aftermarket intake goals, activities and strategies for assigned territory in line with corporate intake goals and strategic plan
- Increase ‘baseline’ business by increasing market share for repair business and sales of spare parts.
- Increase predictive sales and identify ahead of customer need potential sales opportunities with effective use of market & sales data
- Providing timely forecasts and reports for assigned territory
- Performs competitive analysis, develop competitive positioning papers and matrices, formulates responses to competitive threats and develop new initiatives to grow aftermarket intake and sales
- Technical support to airlines, MRO’s, agents and distributors within the region to promote the capabilities of Eaton’s products and systems with a deep understanding of competitors’ products and key differences in performance, reliability and total value
- Prepare and present comprehensive business reviews of assigned customers, identifying performance against goal/budget on regular basis, detailed forecast for the rest of the year with deep dive analysis
- Develop key customer relationships and continuously improve Eaton’s reputation within the market
- Active role in identifying RMU opportunities in the market, working with internal colleagues and achieving bookings/sales from the customers in a timely manner
- Support Eaton’s functional areas such as data analytics, reliability and product performance teams with up-to-date customer data, and discuss findings including identification of sales opportunities.
- Support credit control functions with aged debt
- Besides working with external customers, distributors and agents, this role requires strong internal collaboration with various internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Site PSM’s, RMU Teams, Customer Service Teams and Eaton sites)
- Role requires 50% travel
If you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree; at least 5 years aerospace sales/customer support experience
- Knowledge of the aerospace market and specifically the aftermarket business
- Knowledge of the APAC Airline market and customer base
- Effective in a matrix management environment, working as an Individual Contributor
- Strong Business Acumen – must understand market and customer trends, customer needs and impact on future product development programs, new business case financials.
- Strong customer interface skills - capable of developing and managing relationships with appropriate personnel.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and translate into winning capture strategies and value propositions.
- Effective and persuasive negotiation skills. Ability to close deals is a must.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills;
- Technical knowledge of electrical/mechanical aerospace components
- Broad understanding of the Aerospace product portfolio (OEM and AM for Commercial Aerospace)
- Experience with airline maintenance or service functions is preferred
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER HQ Headquarters
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time