If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a(n) HR Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Xi’an, Shanxi Province, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance to ensure alignment to overall company business objectives;
- Work with the senior management team to setup, manage and optimize the overall HR processes and frameworks including Staffing, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Employee Relations, learning & development and talent management;
- Provide consultancy, coaching and leadership guideline in area of HR for management team;
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets;
- Manage and resolve employee relationship issues while creating a healthy and positive company culture;
- Continue improving the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization;
- Lead and drive the execution of performance management processes;
- Areas of activity will include talent management for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and capability;
- In particular, manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the corporation;
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department;
- Supervise, coach and develop HR team members;
- Other work leader assigned.
- University Degree or above;
- 10 years above comprehensive HR experiences, 3 years or more in a leadership role;
- Ability to manage conflict and build relationships;
- Develop and build teams;
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills;
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No