- Assist in managing assemblies transition process by developing specific project plans for plants. Execute the respective project plans by leveraging Eaton’s resources; forecast and communicate progress and expectations accordingly.
- Support cross-functional efforts related to Power Defense product development, leveraging engineering and supply chain teams to drive timely completion of new product launches.
- Collaborate with the US product lines and Canadian product engineering to develop and enhance the product portfolio.
- Assist in the development of supporting marketing collateral, including presentations, price lists, application guides, product aids, new product launch materials, electronic sales tools, and catalogues.
- Manage and support day to day customer and tactical activity as needed (order expedites, plant load planning, supporting warranty administration, etc.); coordinate large-scale orders/projects to maximize on-time delivery & customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma required.
- Completed or enrolled and returning to a College or University program in Business, Marketing or Engineering or completing educational work term requirement (co-op)
- Must live within 80km of the facility.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
- Prior internship or co-op experience an asset.
- Demonstrated leadership experience within campus and/or the community
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Ability to learn market influences.
- Customer service skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No