Eaton’s Distributed Power Quality Division is currently seeking a Business Value Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Raleigh, NC. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Join Eaton as a Business Value Marketing Manager, and become a part of an innovative team that is committed to providing a better B2B experience with our target audience – the IT Channel.
Our mission is to help educate and enable the channel partners to set themselves apart from their competition by learning to better identify their strategic opportunities and by making more money with Eaton. This position will create meaningful and consistent marketing messaging that will demonstrate Eaton’s business value and will resonate with the channel partner community and our internal sales force.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Create and maintain various forms of content (presentations, videos, flyers, trainings), articulating an innovative value prop, that will resonate with our sales team and our channel partners.
- Perform market research and/or leverage market knowledge to assess the critical business needs of our channel partners and their end-customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Product Management to develop sales training and marketing campaigns.
- Educate our internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, etc.) on a regular cadence about how we promote our solutions and provide them with the tools to change the way they engage with their resellers and end-customers.
- Articulate compelling value props targeted at promoting Eaton’s strategic alliance partnerships with companies like VMWare, DellEMC, Netapp, Cisco, HPE, and Nutanix.
- Interact with channel partners to help them transform their business and leverage Eaton assets.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 3 years’ of progressive experience in marketing
Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, or Marketing
Masters of Business Administration from an accredited institution
Experience at a Value Added Reseller(VAR) and/or IT/Electronic Industry
Experience with data center market or the IT channel
Experience with customer meetings and presentations
Good balance of technical and commercial acumen
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD DPQ Distributed Power Quality
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time