Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Join our Engineering team as Technical Support Engineer and provide technical support (pre-sales, commissioning and after sales) to internal and external customers and/or the sales organization.
You will act as a fist point of escalation for inquiries and troubleshooting on hardware and software cases, starting from commissioning resolutions, pre-sales and post-sales inquiries. You will also support the process documentation and knowledge sharing sessions, tools deployment and contribute to increase the customer satisfaction and the technical knowledge within the team.
You will make a difference by:
- Providing technical support (hardware and software) related to EATON portfolio for a defined product division via phone/email/webchat etc.
- Assisting customers to resolve hardware & software issues which might involve escalations to L2 and above technical support engineers, R&D and Product Managers.
- Contributing actively to the effective organization and daily delivery of all aspects of the technical support tasks through various resources - people, process and technology.
- Driving customer loyalty through quality of service, improved value and through a high performance culture.
- Providing support in follow up the installed base and track the commissioning with creation of daily/weekly/monthly team reporting tools.
- Participating in CI projects and initiatives to increase productivity and add value from team and BSC activities.
Your experience matters:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Technician qualification
- Proven experience in the area of electric/electronics systems.
- Good understanding of electrical products and applications.
- Analytical mindset, communication skills, problem solving, IT skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English & French language capabilities
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No