If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Production Quality Senior Technician in Eaton’s industrial business, based in Tainan City, Taiwan. This role is to take lead on initial production quality issue investigations, to clarify the issue from operational discipline, process related or material compound issue and then find out the key person for the problem solving process. This role would also be the main quality/engineering contact from Production to take care production quality issue after SOP+3M. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Take lead on initial production quality issue investigations.
- Contact with ME/R&D team for those issues that related to engineering process or material receipt.
- Consolidate and analyze the data collected by production team to dig out insight of data.
- Support Production Team in solving operational issues by standardizing method of operation.
- Conduct process audit to observe operational discipline to discover the potential quality concern if any.
- Support continuous improvement of manufacturing efficiency of new and current product lines from process efficiency and safety point of view.
- Support MOC process for quality improvement actions that were assigned to Production or generated by Production.
- Other temporary or urgent tasks assigned by supervisors or manager.
- Majored Engineering would be required.
Rubber related knowledge and problem solving methodologies, 8D or six sigma would be a plus.
Fluent English capabilities include listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Well communication skill and learning agility
- Capability of planning and consolidation
- Positive, proactive and passionate"
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No