Eaton’ Hydraulic Fluid Conveyance division is looking for a Production Assembler III to join our team. This position is located in Dodge Center, MN and is located on first shift.
All interested applicants meeting the below qualifications must submit a resume which details education, work history and other relevant information. The Production Associate will be responsible for crimping, cutting and assembling various hose fittings. He or she must be able to safely and efficiently perform manual labor during the production process of Eaton products.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Operate and troubleshoot production machinery.
- Perform minor repairs as necessary.
- Work in cell environments which require excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Learn, apply, and retain new techniques, concepts and procedures required for continuously improving products, processes, services, deliveries and overall quality.
- Read and understand blue prints, control plans, routers, job instructions and measurement tools.
- Promote cooperation and "team oriented" work environment at all times under the direction of leadership.
- Create/maintain a safe work environment and practices safety for themselves and others at all times.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Dodge Center, MN will be considered.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Production Assembler III positions require the incumbent to be able to learn complex operations quickly.
- Flexibility to meet business needs and customer delivery expectations are especially important for Production Associate II positions, and a willingness to move to different areas of the facility with minimal notice is required.
- Works efficiently with little supervision.
- Creates and maintains a clean and safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Meets and/or exceeds all quality standards.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with excellent ability to deal with a changing environment.
- Must meet Eaton’s attendance expectations - our associates are at work, on time, every day.
- Position is on 1st shift, 4 ten-hour days, Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Must be willing and able to work required and/or voluntary overtime.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for up to 8-12 hours per day, and deal with a manufacturing environment that could include heat, fumes and/or noise.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No