If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Maintenance Engineer in Eaton’s Aerospace business, based in Bangalore, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Select and implement the maintenance strategy and activities necessary to improve or maintain efficient operations. Such as,
- Assessing the current production processes and equipment used and providing a report on findings, making recommendations where necessary.
- Manage the Electrical & Mechanical performance of plant equipment.
- Working closely with outside contractors when necessary and provide them with all necessary support.
- Establishing and directing the implementation of approved maintenance procedures.
- Developing, guiding and following-up the implementation of work safety procedures as per EATON MESH Management system and practices within the plant as it pertains to the general maintenance of the plant and in accordance with Industry Standards.
- Implementing established policies and procedures for purchasing or requisitioning of material/spare parts and maintaining adequate spares management.
- Maintaining appropriate records of maintenance activities as per ISO / EHS Requirements
- Implementing training programs for the Maintenance Department employees.
- Hands on experience in PLC, Contactor logic machines.
- Hands on experience of studying Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulics circuits and trouble shooting.
- Working with internal stack holders and maintaining good interpersonal connection.
- Ensuring that periodic, preventive and corrective maintenance of all plant, equipment, machinery, facilities and other physical assets are appropriately scheduled and accomplished and that emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily available as needed.
- Improve the reliability of plant and equipment (MTTR, MTBF) , Maintain communications and relations as are necessary to report on the status of matters requiring action and to ensure that corrective action is planned and undertaken.
- Responsible for oversight of plant electrical Installation, Operation and maintenance to maintain the facility and to support productions efforts, as needed.
- Seek to troubleshoot and solve electrical and electronic problems that arise.
- Assess the electronic and electrical state of the plant and equipment.
- Oversees maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling, work performance and performance management to ensure measurable goals, proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction and effective staff performance management.
- Monitors and continually improves maintenance processes and maintenance personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management
- Diploma / BE
- Experience:- Diploma (5-7 years), BE (4-5 Years)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Collaborating with team
- Electrical Supervisor (General) Grade 1-License from Karnataka Electricity Board
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time