Eaton’s Industrial sector is currently seeking an Finisher to join our team. This position is based at our Camarillo, CA location.
This position is accountable for deflashing and finishing of molded parts per specifications as called out in workmanship standards and part drawings.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Ability to remove imperfections and finish transfer molded, thermoset plastic, thermoplastic injection molded as well as liquid injection and compression molded parts.
Able to work well in more than one area or on more than one deflash operation.
- Able to make minor adjustments to operating process if necessary.
- Read and understand basic work order instructions/procedures.
Train on controls and functions of molding machines, auxiliary equipment and related tooling.
- Adhere to company and department procedures.
- Correctly fill out documentation as required.
- Perform basic pre quality inspection checks.
Ability to recognize defects in parts, realize the cause of the defect, know what adjustments need to be made to fix the issue.
- Prioritize work based on urgency and date due.
- Work well with others to achieve a high performance result.
- Promote good housekeeping within immediate and surrounding areas.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in manufacturing operations
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Good vision and can see colors
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be capable with basic math skills
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions in English
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Camarillo, CA will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No