Eaton’s Aerospace Division is currently seeking a Customer Support Account Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our Chelsea, MA facility.
The Customer Support Account Specialist is responsible for managing quotes, service customer accounts, incoming orders, and serve as the primary point of contact between Eaton and our customers. Our primary goal is to maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring we meet our commitments to the customer.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Process and track quotes as well as complete order entry and monitor shipments.
- Work with the sales department on quoting product, provide status on orders, issue Return Material Authorizations (RMA), and monitor the RMA process.
- Interact extensively and follow-through regularly with customers.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in customer service or sales.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of the Chelsea, MA location. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Experience using SAP or equivalent Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system
- Proficient with all MS office products
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Basic contract understanding in the form of Purchase Orders
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No