Eaton’s Hydraulics Headquarters is seeking an Office Assistant to join our team. This position will be based at our Eden Prairie, MN office.
- Provide excellent customer service to office visitors and guests. Manage incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate party in a professional and courteous manner. Maintain a clean and enjoyable reception area.
- Manage all catering and conference room setup for the building. Monitor conference room technology and act as resource for conference room troubleshooting.
- Manage printer kiosks to ensure they’re in working order and have supplies needed. Partner with appropriate vendor for troubleshooting.
- Manage office supply inventory and complete orders when necessary.
- PO and Supplier setup management. Update PO tracking worksheet, submit PO’s for processing, organize invoices and work with key stakeholders and vendors through the invoicing process.
- Manage workstation assignments, including maintaining the floor plans, Moves, Adds, Change (MAC) process, workstation and mailbox setup for new hires and cleanup (including mailbox removal) for departures. Manage Welcome packets for new hires for EP campus.
- Management of the EP facilities ticketing system: monitor requests, act where possible and partner with key stakeholders as needed, and provide proactive communication on needs and timing. Monitor and adjust heating and cooling for the campus. Monitor AHU’s for HVAC.
- Manage mail delivery for the building: deliver RMA’s to plant, deliver mail throughout the site, drop off outgoing mail at USPS, and assist with UPS/FedEx shipments and delivery within the building.
- Manage site access control including badges, employee access reports, and building closures.
- Manage inventory at coffee stations, cafeteria and kitchenettes. Assist with making public spaces presentable.
- Perform other project tasks as needed
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years Administrative Assistant experience OR possess a completed degree in business or a related field
- No relocation is provided for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Eden Prairie, MN facility will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, CAD modeling tools.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time