Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Project Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for reaching and exceeding assigned projects sales targets for Power Distribution Control (PDC) / Industrial Control Products (ICP) / Electrical Services and Systems (ESS) product Lines in Kuwait.
Your key deliverables:
- Support all aspects of the relationship with customers, end users and create demand through Panel Builders, Contractors, Consultants, and end users clients within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Build a strong project pipeline through demand creation activities and execute this through Eaton Panel Builders. Record in CRM all project opportunities
- Work closely with the Eaton sales team and specification managers to achieve sales and order targets.
- Provide required support and assistance to Clients, consultants, Contractors and Panel Builders as needed.
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitor activities. Communicate such information to sales management and product managers.
- Maintain a co-operative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure goals are met and customer satisfaction.
- Plan promotional efforts and presentations with PBs personnel to gain recognition. Ensure marketing tools are utilized effectively.
- Support Eaton Panel Builders with required involvement at time of project’s finalization and approval stage alone with tech support team.
- Support total quality effort by:
- providing timely and accurate information for order entry
- elevating quality issues to attention of management
- ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers
- Ensure all assigned customer’s outstanding payments are received in a timely manner upholding DSO targets.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Provide necessary reports and surveys requested by sales management by indicated deadlines.
- Appointments need to be planned in advance, ensuring that each call has a clear objective thus maximizing selling time and effectiveness.
- Develop Eaton’s project business in Kuwait, including ESS (MV) by calling contractors and end users and developing opportunities
- An Electrical engineering graduate with minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in Kuwait
- Proven technical knowledge of LV (Low Voltage) and MV (Medium Voltage) Switchgear and Distribution and ICD (Industrial Control) products.
- Strong experience in project business, as well as sound knowledge of contractors and consultants in Kuwait market
- Advanced level of English and Arabic required
- Demonstrates expert-level knowledge of the assigned market & channels including competitor’s information, with a high reach in the assigned market.
- Ability to close project deals and obtain project Purchase orders and ability to drive project business through panel builder channels
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time