This exciting role offers opportunity to:
1. Lead and coordinate the IATF establishment and implementation activity in eMobility production site, responsible for the quality system maintenance and improvement with Automotive mindset.
2. Internal coordination for the system implementation and training, communication with external certification body for IATF audit activity.
3. Lead & Coordinating the plant site internal audit, annual system, process and product audit. responsible of the follow up for closure.
4. Leading & coordination of the Eaton Quality Management System deployment in the eMobility APAC, communication with global quality Eaton Quality Management System team.
5. Lead the development and implementation of the site Lean and Six Sigma strategy, actions, and cross-functional activities including Rapid Improvement Events (RIEs), support across the organization to drive short-term and long term business improvements.
6. Assists in improvement activities including training, mentoring, facilitating Kaizen events, Six Sigma projects, tool deployment, benchmarking, etc.
7. Conducts Eaton Lean System (ELS) assessments, and identify performance gaps. Works through the leadership team to prioritize improvement activities and close gaps.
8. Utilizes Lean and Six Sigma tools to eliminate waste driving customer satisfaction and cost reduction, Works with Regional/Divisional CI Manager to ensure alignment of plant CI activities to broader functional strategy and vision
1. Bachelor/Master degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited institution
2. Be familiar with IATF16949 quality system, experience of quality system audit and process audit. having the leadership for the staff for: Internal/external quality system audit.
3. More than 5 years working experience in Automotive industry on quality system side.
4. IATF16949 internal auditor certification, registered external auditor is preferred. Be familiar with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA.
5. Formal training/certification in Lean ( 5S, Standard work, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Setup Reduction (SUR), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Lean Material Flow (LMF) and 6 Sigma with at least 5 years of related experience.
6. Good communication skills and team work style.
7. Ability to manage multiple projects/activities across multiple sites
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time