1. Responsible for e-mobility's manufacture process development and standardization, production line supplier evaluation, process quality control standardization.
2. Manufacture process development of inverter, DCDC, Onboard charger, and other electronic products on electric cars.
3. Process technology study, using DOE to evaluate the pros and cons of processes such as welding, soldering, brazing, etc., get parameter of process.
4. Support standization of manufacture time and cost calculation, PFMEA.
- Bachelor or master’s degree of engineering related majors
- 5-8 years’ experience related working experience
- Deep Manufacture process knowledge of automobile electronic parts, has inverter or DCDC experience is a plus
- Quality system knowledge
- Able to use 3D CAD software (CATIA, solidworks, etc) to design simple fixtures
- Familiar with Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) of mechanical drawings
- Good English level, able to participate meetings in English
- Good communication skill, team player
- OK to travel frequently
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time