Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Claims Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Moon Township, PA.
Manage the Claims Resolution functions for the Eaton Legacy business units. This position is the subject matter expert for AR Deduction Resolution for Eaton Legacy. Supports the governance of the claims resolution process for North America. Key objective is the timely resolution of disputed receivables (customer deductions).
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Subject matter expert for AR Claims for all Credit Regions of Eaton Legacy for North America.
- The manager is responsible for training claims analyst, maintaining accurate and current process documentation, monitoring the performance of the division and service provider resolvers, and assuring the overall quality of the work product of the claims processing function.
- The Claims Supervisor will routinely review all chargebacks issued by claims team to ensure they are cleared from Eaton Legacy’s AR systems. The Claims Supervisor will be responsible for the reduction of claim aging through developing programs and best practices related to the deduction function in order to drive down overall claim balances and improve aging.
- The Claims Supervisor will be a point of escalation for the Deduction Analysts sitting in Pittsburgh, PA – overseeing a staff of 10-12 deduction analysts. The manager must exercise sound judgment in determining the correct resolution path for disputes.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years’ experience in a Credit Collection Environment
- 5 years of deduction/claims resolution experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle, World Linx, Vista, and SAP
- Experienced in Credit AR Policy administration
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be highly organized, assertive, and self-motivated
- Requires an effective communicator with strong oral and written-skill set
- Requires ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Must be able to make decisions based on investigation and judgment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time