(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Recepsionist, you will be providing high level secretarial and administrative support for company, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people.
Actively promote collaboration, support the standardization of processes, optimize services, and drive for continuous improvement in line with Eaton’s EBS principles and One Eaton Vision
Your key deliverables:
- Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Make travel arrangements and transfers.
- Support company car management.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Organize and schedule meetings rooms and conference facilities.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Security support (Visitors sign-in / sign-out process) and Visitors badges management as appropriate.
- Greet and assists visitors to the office.
- Provide visitors EHS information and Support distribution of EHS material as needed.
- Order office supplies.
- Manage reception area.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executives to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
- Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Business Administration diploma or University degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Receptionist role.
- Exposure to the manufacturing and power management industry is a plus.
- Excellent secretarial & administrative skills.
- Fluent English and Turkish.
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Good organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on projects until completion.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & effective communicator - both in terms of written and verbal communication.
- Reliable and trustworthy, with ethical approach.
- High degree of confidentiality, reliability, discretion, quality and professionalism.
- Flexible and proactive in approach in order to perform a variety of important, sometimes urgent, confidential, and complex tasks with constantly changing priorities.
- Multi-tasker who is resourceful and can prioritize work with a strong initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and time management skills, results driven.
- Ability to work within an international, culturally diverse and matrix-based organization.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No