Job Title: Analyst - Audit - # 080312
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst - Audit in Eaton’s Global Finance System and Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
State the primary function or overall purpose of your position.
· Preparation of schedules, cash flow statement, notes to accounts, accounting policy and financial statements for manufacturing and software companies
· Preparation of tax audit annexures for tax audit including Form 3 CD
· Independently lead statutory and tax audit of private limited company
· Prepare or update Internal Financial Control documents, risk control matrix etc as per company process
· Prepare tax computation, MAT and deferred tax working independently and also support on other tax related working
· Preform inventory valuation for manufacturing company, perform stock count
· Perform book closure activity as per audited financial statements
· Prepare, update audit plan, audit strategy, allocation of work, weekly work update to Team Lead and guide and review work done by team if any
· Prepare or update fixed asset register,
· Reconcile fixed asset register, reserves and critical accounts as per IGAAP and US GAAP
· Represents as the primary contact point and support company assigned for audit to resolve internal/external and escalated queries
· To collate and where necessary produce/analyze statistical data/reports as required
· Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
A. Core accounting and audit knowledge
Through knowledge of accounting entries for all areas in financial statements, its impact on financials and audit as well.
Basic knowledge of ERP i.e oracle or SAP
Basic understanding of significant process, flow of transactions of significant process
Worked on internal financial controls and relevant documentation
Independently work of lead the audit
Honor timelines and commitment towards deliverables
B. TEAM MANAGEMENT
Understand coordinate activities with peers and supervisors
Good and supportive team player
C. BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS SKILLS
Inspects and involves self in the process improvement activities within the existing processes
Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and bring them to a logical closure
D. PRESENTATION/COMMUNICATION/TRAINING SKILLS
Good MS Excel and MS word knowledge
Good communication skills for handling internal teams, peers, supervisors, controller and external auditors
Prepare and value add audit plan, tracker and support any process improvements
If you are having,
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No