Eaton’s Vehicle Group is currently seeking an E-Reman Manufacturing Supervisor to join our team. This position will be based at our Indianapolis, Indiana facility.
The E-Reman Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for the responsible for the successful execution of maintaining and supervising the overall electronics remanufacturing process. This person is also responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all onsite equipment including required preventative maintenance. Duties focus on daily maintenance, equipment repair, and shop builds, achieving production builds and key metrics, supervision of hourly employees, continuous improvement activities, and approval / monitoring of remanufacturing processes being implemented on the floor for the e-Reman products.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Daily Remanufacturing Management including staffing, daily production metrics and costs
- Employee training on key e-reman processes to ensure compliance
- Hourly employee hiring and development
- Ensure equipment uptime and on-time deployment / launch of e-reman products
- Schedule daily production builds to ensure 95% line fill rate for AM business
- Development and deployment of continuous improvement activities within the e-reman manufacturing business
- Manage MDS and health and safety requirements
- Maintain OSHA standards and document all issues/corrective actions
- Identify and execute all corrective actions •Ensure on-time launch of existing electronics reman products, achieving hiring and training plans per product launch timing plan
- Achieve plant metrics for remanufacturing cost, delivery, CONC, etc.
- Work with materials and distribution team to align manufacturing timing / scheduling with demand.
- Work cross functionally within the business to achieve desired goals and outcomes within the electronics remanufacturing business.
- Know and follow safety procedures and rules including compliance requirements to ensure a safe work environment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of three years of experience in equipment upkeep and maintenance environment within the electronics remanufacturing industry
- A minimum of three years of electronics reman process development or five years of electronics process development.
- A minimum of two years of supervisory experience
- Must be authorized to work in The United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- A minimum of four years of manufacturing supervisory experience with knowledge of hiring, training, and managing hourly associates
- Working experience in Electronics Remanufacturing or a combination of Engineering and manufacturing
- Experience on OEM Electronics Remanufacturing programs that include supervisory management
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence and impact others decision making
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with the ability to present necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customers
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Broad knowledge of the remanufacturing industry
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time