Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Production Supervisor based at our Bosconero plant, you will be responsible for the organization of production activities and coordination of the Production Facilitators and the production lines. You will interact with the Management on the organizational decisions regarding the Plant and with the other functions in order to guarantee the productive continuity. You will effectively communicate the corporate vision by assigning clear personal and area objectives, giving continuous and timely feedback on performance in order to reach the assigned targets.
Your Key deliverables
- Coordinate and manage the activities of the entire production of its own department
- Monitor the progress of the use of the MRO in its area
- Supervise and take measures to implement, promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Coordinate the departments and all the facilities of the plant (quality, maintenance, technical services, logistics, personnel and administrative services, EHS, CI)
- Promote continuous improvement projectsPromote plans and assign tasks to reduce the inventory levels of the work in progress
- Collaborate with the HR sector in the employee evaluation
- Collaborate with the logistics to guarantee the continuous progress of production programs
- Implementation of the Customer's Specific Requirements
- Execution of corporate strategies
Do you have?
- Technical Diploma / Degree
- Technical knowledge of the production process with many years of experience
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in direct / indirect production area
- Experience in workforce management / coordination
- Knowledge of core tools (SPC, PFMEA, MSA, PPAP, APQP)
- Knowledge Workstation Risk Assessment, MoC, ADKAR.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Due to international interviewing panel please submit your CV translated to English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No