Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us, please check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Part of the Document Management team with functional reporting to EMEA Credit & Collections, this position is responsible for various Customer Invoicing Processes.
You will make difference by:
• Being responsible for daily creation of customer invoices, as per customer requirements, for countries/locations within your remit and as per agreed SLAs
• Completing a daily tracker ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information
• Preparing necessary documentation to meet customer requirements ensuring all information is Right First Time
• Completing daily audit schedules for invoices created, saved and distributed depending on agreed customer preferences
• Performing query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all Customer Invoicing queries and providing recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service
• Performing all necessary review, reconciliations and audits to ensure accuracy of all transactional activities. Providing any additional training and support required to ensure no impact on BAU
• Ensuring that the processes are standardized and any process improvements/automation requirements are highlighted and prioritized
• Preparing all ad hoc reporting as required
• Coordinating and providing all internal/External/SOX Audit requirements
• Ensuring plant queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner
• Being involved in ad hoc project work with focus on continuous improvement and automation.
Your experience matters:
• Minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Receivable, Customer Invoicing or Credit.
• Experience in an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger environment
• Strong communication skills and Pro-active customer service approach essential
• Strong written and spoken English language essential
• Other European languages an advantage, but not essential
• Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
• Oracle experience desirable
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills required
• Knowledge of accounting principles preferable
• Ability to work within a team environment
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but also with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
• We value diversity, join our passionate team!
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment proces
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No