If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Associate Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- The primary responsibility of the Operations Manager will be to provide leadership in managing & directing day-to-day operations of test lab in order to meet or exceed safety, quality, delivery, cost & efficiency goals for test lab
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- BE / B.Tech- Mechanical / Electronics with CGPA / Percentage- 7.5 or 75% and above (Tier 1 & Tier 2 institutes preferred). 10th & 12th percentage – 60% & above respectively
- Fresher (2019 pass out)
- Good Communication both written and spoken
- Working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only