Associate Analyst- Supply Planning
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Analyst- Supply Planning
in Eaton’s GSCM SOE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- buyer/purchasing/material planning role
- End to end ownership of SKUs in purchasing life cycle.
- Knowledge of Distribution Resource Planning (DRP).
- Well versant with SAP & working knowledge SAP BW.
- Responsible for Inventory Management, Days on hand (DOH) Inventory.
- Knowledge of material replenishment techniques, exception messages
- Experience to manage global suppliers
- Supplier, freight forwarder management & coordination
- Meeting the SLAs as defined; Material availability, Fill rate, DOH, Backlog orders.
- timely email response & management from sales, operations & suppliers
- Invoice resolution & management
- Responsible for SOTD & Quality.
- Should be well versed with Data & Information Management, Reporting & MIS, Ad-hoc reporting, Business Insight & Analysis
- Should have business acumen and situation handling capab
- 5-6 years of experience in buyer/purchasing/material planning role 2 to 4 years
- Supply Planning
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No