Eaton Electrical Sector has an opening for :
Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Incumbent is responsible for achieving sales goals in the designated distribution segment, executes sales plans within assigned sales territory and/or account.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or accounts.
- Build long-term business relations with key customers to enhance long term business prospects.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining the customer network of distribution of products and maintaining effective agreements having as a focus the wholesales partners and local contractors.
- Provide a high level of support to the customer base with a focus on business growth.
- Develop and present programs to promote the acceptance of products at customer locations, trade shows, etc.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on market trends and conditions, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, reporting to and working closely with the Channel Sales Manager and internal teams.
- Create and deliver sales presentations to deliver customer value proposition of the products offering.
- Build relations with the key Tier 2 partners to create pull effect.
- Participate at marketing and other promotional events with partners to ensure Eaton awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in engineering.
- Experience in working within electrical channel business for 3 - 5+ years.
- Experience in Sales – components;
- Technical knowledge of low voltage components;
- Takes initiative and instills confidence to customers;
- Strong organization skills; Communication and negotiation skills;
- Independent contributor, Team worker;
- Time management;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Driving license.
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time