- Response for plant annual profit plan, control/monitor and report result monthly to achieve annual budget
- Response for forecast accuracy to achieve financial goals (Sales/Cost/ Margin), sensitive to all risks, mitigate or report risks timely
- Working capital management to achieve at least 5% improvement year over year
- Work closely with division finance team, make sure on time provide high quality reports
- Have business acumen to provide financial support for plant decision making
- Have sense of internal control, ensure the plant’s processes are following the company’s policy and compliance requirement,
- Oversee the establishment of proper financial systems and controls, ensure the plant financial management practices conform with both the company policies and local statutory regulations,
- Working with operation team to seek continue improvement of the plant’s process, develop and set KPI dashboards and regular review with team
- Serve as a liaison between plant and division team, ensuring coordination of efforts and proper guidance to support the plant operation
- Serve as a liaison between plant and local government, to maintain a good relationship,
- Lead and coach plant finance team to continue improvement
Over 8 years’ experience with companies of manufacturing environment
Good communication skills, willing to learn and listen to others
Full picture view between finance and operation
Familiar with ERP concepts and applications with operational or implementation experience.
Experience in SAP is a plus. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word software.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!Job tag: #LI-RS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No