If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Manager Sales in Eaton’s Hydraulics business, based in Delhi, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Responsible for maintaining existing Customers, identify and develop new customers within his sales geography.
- Understand their annual Hydraulic buying and potential projects at bidding and execution stage.
- Create pull in order to generate and receive enquiries from OEMs and End Customers.
- Lead & support technical discussions between Customer and Eaton Hydraulic Engineering team. Negotiate and convert the sales quotes to orders and release the sales orders for order entry and processing. Ensuring that the customer needs are fully communicated internally – technical specs, quantity, packaging & delivery requirements etc.
- Coordinate with Sales & Operations Planning to ensure that his project orders are forecasted and planned for execution as per customer requirements.
- Ensure on time collection of payments as per agreed terms including Sales tax form , TDS deduction certificate collection etc.
- Responsible for meeting FY and monthly sales, Collection and net order intake plan
- Track and report market and customer level trends and competition activities.
- Work with the Service Engineer in the area and the plant to timely close all customer field complaints and ensure that all actions taken and fully communicated within the customer’s organization.
- Lead & support in conduction technical seminars at end customer locations for their engineering teams for creating pull for Eaton Hydraulic Systems and Cylinders
- Engineering graduate
- 7-8 Years of experience
- Communicates effectively with all management and production personnel, and can quickly and effectively build relationships at all levels
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: * RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time