Eaton‘s Electrical Division has an opening for:
Sales Lead Engineer
Location : Casablanca, Morocco
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Lead Engineer, you will be part of the Electrical Sales Team of Eaton Morocco dealing with Moroccan Utilities and Power Distribution companies.
The primary function of the Lead Sales Engineer is to sell assigned product lines to targeted customers in targeted market areas. This position will be responsible to achieve the assigned sales goal consistent with the expectations of a thoroughly seasoned professional sales engineer for the assigned product categories while under little supervision.
Your key deliverables :
- Achieving sales goals in ET distribution channel
- Maintaining distribution of products and/or services
- Building a strong relationship with Moroccan Utilities and All Power distribution Companies
- Managing customer relationships
- Developing the customer portfolio in his/her area,
- Working Closely with Consultant
- Giving after sales support to customers,
- Giving technical sales support to Local Sales Teams,
- Handling and Maintaining all the Homologation process with Utilities,
- Preparing and organizing Technical meetings with customers (Contractors, Utilities maintly),
- Updating the Project Follow up using CRM tool,
- Helping on Marketing Plan and Strategy for the Utility Market,
- Report his/her area market information to the sales management,
- Maintaining the brand well-known in the area,
- Understanding the products and their competitive position in the area and communicate the customer's satisfaction and/or needs,
- Applying the sales policy and Eaton processes.
Do you have / Are you?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical experience with medium voltage Systems
- Experience in a similar position
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience with utility engineering companies or power generators
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communicator with solid executive presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain high credibility with teams and strategic customers
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Fluent in English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time